Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Frank who? Forget him!

I'm thoroughly disappointed in the bachelorette Ali's maturity! Frank screws you over and you don't want to leave him AND give him a hug before he leaves you for his ex-girlfriend? What are you thinking?!? I'm sorry, maybe this is my Jersey-ness kicking in, but he would have had an imprint of the bottom of my flip-flop on his cheek. Watch out ABC producers, Jersey Shore meets the Bachelorette.

Gee Frank, I'm glad you had an epiphany two episodes before the finale that you were in love with your ex-girlfriend. (Who might I add, is not as cute as Ali.) Frank seemed to be a few French Fries short of a happy meal as is, but this decision solidifies my original assessment of him... LOSER!!! I'll be taking bets on whether this is another publicity stunt to launch his newly discovered acting career or not. Hey, maybe he and Jake can star in a sitcom together!

And Ali, as much as I like you, you cried entirely way too many tears over him. Cut your losses and move on! You have two great guys left. Personally, I'm team Chris! Any guy who cares that much about his family is good in my book.

Unfortunately, I've read a few spoilers and if Ali really does choose to go solo I'll be rather disappointed for two reasons. Reason #1, I love, love, love Chris and I don't think he deserves to have his heart broken. Reason #2, I have dedicated my entire life to keeping up with this stupid show and like Frank, I will have no closure after this season and feel like a huge nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment